The New England Wolves Den of Development-
A Data Driven Approach to Improvement
* EHL season is @27 weeks (September - Mid March)
* 2 Ice Sessions a Day for 27 weeks. 10 Hours of Practice a Week (minimum 270 Hours of Ice Time). Additional Ice available through "Open Times" & "Youth Hockey Skills Session Volunteering"
* 50 Game EHL Season + 4 Showcases on the Eastern Seaboard with over 200 scouts attending (2017-18 results)
* 2-3 Video Sessions a week and 3-5 Team Workouts a Week
* 16 Week "Peak Performance - Life Coaching Sessions"
* 1000 Community Service Man Hours dedicated to Lakes Region NH Projects
* Similar Junior Programs who practice 3 times a week (once a day) for all 27 weeks = WOLVES could be providing as much as 189 MORE Practice Hours per player/per season than other programs.
* How Many Video Reviews does your program provide? Counseling Sessions? Community Service Hours?
What is more important to YOU? 3rd Jerseys... Quality of Snack Bar... New Locker Room....
HOW FAST & HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT TO IMPROVE?